Add gift wrapping or another customer service to a product
You can add customer service options for a product, such as gift wrapping.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your products list, click Online Store, and click Manage next to the account you want.
- Click the Products tab and choose All Products.
- Click the name of the product you want to update.
- On the product page, click the Inventory & Options tab, and in the Add-ons section click Create Add-on.
- Type a Name for the service, such as Gift Wrapping or Delivery.
- In the Type list, select Buyer selects from a list.
- Check the Mandatory for the buyer box if you require customers to select the service.
- Add a choice for the service in the Choice box. To add more choices, click CREATE ADD-ON CHOICE. For example, if you're adding a Gift Wrapping service,
the first choice could be "Paper," and the second could be "Metallic Paper".
- Add a Charge as appropriate. If the customer chooses to add the service, the product's final price includes the increase.
- Click Done. The service option is added to the Add-ons list.
Other list options include:
Action Result Click and drag dotted area at front of each add-on Reorders the list. Click the pencil icon Create another add-on, or edit existing add-ons. Click the X Deletes the add-on after displaying a confirmation alert.