Add my email address to Outlook 2016 (Mac)
Add your Workspace email address to Outlook 2016 for Mac. Then you can send and receive business emails computer.
- Open Outlook 2016. If this is your first time opening Outlook you'll be prompted to enter your email address. If you have an existing Outlook profile, click Tools, then Accounts and then +.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
Note: If Outlook 2016 doesn't recognize your email provider it will ask you to select the provider icon. Click the IMAP/POP icon.
- Enter your Workspace Email password and click Add Account.
If Outlook can't find your email address, confirm your IMAP settings are correct using this table and click Add Account.
Field Settings Type IMAP Username Workspace email address Password Workspace email password Incoming server "imap.secureserver.net" and "993" Outgoing server "smtpout.secureserver.net" and "465"
- Click Done.
- Send yourself a test email from your webmail and respond to it from Outlook 2016. This is the quickest way to confirm your email address is ready to go.
- Looking for Office 365, see Set up my Office 365 email address in Outlook 2016 (Mac).
- What do I do if I have trouble connecting to my email account?