The text app in InstantPage® lets you display blocks of text on your website. It displays in your Menu block as a link, so when visitors click on it, the text displays.
In addition to plain text, InstantPage lets you use rich text, including bold and italic formatting, and bulleted and numbered lists. You can also create hyperlinks, which direct visitors to another URL on the Internet or an email address you specify. For more information, see Adding Hyperlinks.
Note: You cannot edit the text app with mobile devices such as the Apple® iPad®.
To Add Text
- Log in to your InstantPage account. You can log in by going to your InstantPage site, clicking Owner Login, and then entering the login information for your InstantPage account.
- From the Apps tab, go to Select Apps, and then click Text.
- In the Menu Name field, enter text for the the link that displays in your Menu block.
- In the Title field, enter text for the header that displays at the top of the app when visitors open it.
- In the Text field, enter text to display to visitors. You can enter up to 2,000 characters and apply rich-text formatting, such as bold or italics, bulleted and numbered lists, and hyperlinks.
- Click Save. The text app displays in your menu block.
To edit the app, click the Wrench Icon, and then make your changes.