Create email signup form
This feature is available only in these English-speaking countries: the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Philippines, Singapore, and India — regardless of the currency used on your store.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Online Store, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- At the top of your screen, go to the Promote tab and click Promote, and look for the Email Signups panel near the bottom of the page.
- Click Turn On.
- In the Collect Email Signups On Your Storefront window, enter a custom message for your customers.
- Click Save, and a signup form will be added to your storefront's Contact Us and checkout pages. (Click View Store to see it. Its location depends on which theme you use.)
- The Promote Your Store page reappears where you can Turn Off or Edit the signup form any time.