Create my email account
To create your email address, you'll start by selecting the domain you want associated with your email address. These steps will walk you through how that works.
- Sign in to your Email & Office dashboard (enter your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Add user. If you have more than one email account type, select Professional Email. (Need to set up Office 365?)
- Pick the domain you want to use for your email address and click Continue.
- Fill out the Create new email account form. Start by entering your Email address. Avoid using numbers or special characters, they're harder for people to remember and write. (Ex: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Enter your First name and Last name.
- If you have more than one type of account, select Account type you want for this email address.
- Select the appropriate Account Permission based who is going to use this email address.
- Enter a unique password in the Create a password and Confirm password fields. (It's important to create an email password that is different than your GoDaddy password.)
Note: If you've purchased more than one email account and you're creating an email address for another user, select Use a temporary password. This prompts the other person to create their own password.
- Enter an existing email address in the Send account info to field; this is where we'll send account details and login info when your account is ready. Click Create.
It can take a few minutes to set up an email address. Once your email account is ready you'll see a "Congratulations, email@example.com is ready to go!" screen. You'll also receive a confirmation email with your account info.