Delete a Preset Profile
Deleting a profile does not delete the domain names you added to the profile or change their attributes.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- You must be in the Advanced List View of your account in order to view domains in preset profiles. In the upper right corner, choose Advanced List View:
- Click Organize, and then click Manage Preset Profiles:
- On the Preset Profile Manager window that appears, click the (Delete icon) next to the profile you wish to delete.
- Click Save.