Evaluate page optimization using GTMetrix
You can use GTmetrix to analyze the load time of your website.
- Go to the GTmetrix site.
- Enter your domain where it says "Enter URL to Analyze"
- Click Analyze.
- The Performance Scores section provides performance scores for your site.
- The Page Details section provides details such as load time, page size, and number of requests.
- The PageSpeed and YSlow tabs display a list of the items checked for by the test, a score for each and a recommendation for improving.
- In the Waterfall tab, you can see the load time for each resource on your webpage.
If the results of the test reveal your images need to be optimized, then consider our image optimization service.