Add my Workspace Email to Outlook on iPhone or iPad
Step 4 of the Set up my Workspace Email account series.
Add your Workspace Email account to Outlook for iOS. Then you can send and receive business emails from your iPhone or iPad.
- Open Outlook. (Don't have the app? Download it at the iTunes App Store. Then tap Get started, choose your preferences, and go to step 4.)
- Tap Menu > Settings.
- Tap Add Mail Account > Add Email Account.
- Enter your Workspace Email address and tap Add Account.
- Enter your:
- Password: Workspace Email password
- Display Name: Full name or business name
- Description: Up to you (optional field)
- Tap Sign In, Outlook for iPhone auto-discovers your email account settings and loads your email. If see the Troubleshooting section of this article.)
- If you don't see any emails in your inbox, try toggling to Other. If you have more than one email account on Outlook, you can use the inbox icons to switch between email accounts.
If Outlook can't auto-discover your email account, toggle Advanced settings, review and edit your port and server settings as necessary. Then tap Sign In:
A) IMAP Incoming Mail Server: imap.secureserver.net:993
B) IMAP Password: Workspace Email password
C) SMTP Outgoing Mail Server: smtpout.secureserver.net:465 (try port 587 as an alternative)
D) SMTP Password: Workspace Email password