InstantPage® lets you select colors for your website's background, text, and content blocks. You can select a palette that combines complementary colors, and you can also select colors individually.
You can modify theme colors of website elements. For example, you can select colors individually, or you can make blocks transparent if you don't want the background to display.
Once you find a color scheme you like for your website, we recommend you save that palette. While InstantPage automatically saves and publishes changes to the content of your website, you must manually save a palette you create.
To Manage Colors in InstantPage
- Log in to your InstantPage account. You can also log in by going to your InstantPage site, clicking Owner Login, and then entering the login information for your InstantPage account.
- From the Colors tab, go to Choose a Palette, and then select a palette. Palettes are matching color combinations aimed to convey a familiar mood or idea, such as Subdued, Rustic or Sea Breeze.
- Click Customize to modify the colors of these website elements:
- Background Color — Select the color for the website background. The background color shows when you display no image.
- Text Background — Select the color for the background in the title and description text blocks.
- Title — Select the color for the of text in the title content block.
- Description — Select the color for the of text in the description content block.
- Menu Background — Select the color for the background of the menu content block.
- Menu Links — Select the color for the of text in the menu content block.
- Widget Background — Select the color for the background of the widget content blocks.
- Widget Headings — Select the color for headings of the widget content blocks.
- Widget Text — Select the color for text in the widget content blocks.
- Widget Links — Select the color for hyperlinks in the widget content blocks.
- Each time you select a page element to change the color, the color picker displays standard color values. To select a custom color, click the arrow on the right side of the color picker.
- Select a color, and then click OK.
- If you like the palette you created, click Save Palette, enter a Palette Name, and then click Save.
- Your website displays the colors you selected.