Outlook 2013: Set up email
This video and the instructions below it explain how Windows users can set up their GoDaddy Office 365 email account in their MS Outlook 2013 application.
After creating your Office 365 email address, you can set it up with Outlook 2013.
Note: If you have access to software downloads from your Office 365 account, we recommend downloading and using the most recent version of Outlook in your Software Center.
Note: Make sure your version of Outlook 2013 has the necessary updates.
- From the Start Menu, select Control Panel.
- Click User Accounts.
- Search for Mail if you don't see it on the page. Click Mail.
- Click Show Profiles.
- Click Add.
- Enter a name for the profile.
- Select Always use this profile to set the new profile as the default.
- In the drop-down list, select the new profile name.
- Click OK.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, enter the following:
Field What to enter... Your Name Enter your first and last name. E-mail Address Enter your email address. Password and Retype Password Enter your password
- Click Next.
- Once Outlook is done configuring your account, click Finish
Note: If you have more than one profile, you can set Outlook to prompt for a profile.
- Now that you've set up your email on your desktop, you can also set it up on your mobile device:
- You can also set up your Outlook automatically, with the Outlook Setup Assistant.