Set email forwarding for domains with privacy
Private Registration creates a unique email address for each domain, and you can choose how you want to receive your emails.
Note: By default, Private Registration filters spam and forwards email messages to the email address you enter on the Customer Information page.
Looks like you're not logged in. If you log in above (under ), we can save you a couple of steps.
- Go to the Domain Settings page.
- On the Domain Settings page, underContact Information, click Edit next to Privacy email forwarding.
- You will see the following options:
- Forward all email to this email — All email messages will be forwarded to the email address on the Customer Information page.
- Filter for spam and forward to this email — Spam is filtered out and remaining email messages will be forwarded to the email address on the Customer Information page.
- Do not forward any email — None of your email messages will be forwarded to you.
- For information about sending responses to forwarded email messages, see Respond to forwarded emails.