Set up my Office 365 email on Outlook 2013 (Windows)
After you've set up your GoDaddy Office 365 email account, you can set up your email on Outlook 2013 on on your Windows machine.
- From the Start Menu, select Control Panel.
- Click User Accounts.
- Search for Mail if you don't see it on the page. Click Mail.
- Click Show Profiles.
- Click Add.
- Enter a name for the profile.
- Select Always use this profile to set the new profile as the default.
Note: If you have more than one profile, you can set Outlook to prompt for a profile.
- In the drop-down list, select the new profile name.
- Click OK.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, enter the following:
Field What to enter... Your Name Enter your first and last name. E-mail Address Enter your email address. Password and Retype Password Enter your password
- Click Next.
- Once Outlook is done configuring your account, click Finish