Set up my Office 365 email on Outlook 2016 (Windows)
Learn how to set up your Office 365 Email account on Outlook 2016. Then you can send and receive business emails from Outlook on your Windows computer.
Watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Open Outlook 2016, click File then + Add Account. If this is your first time setting up Outlook 2016 email account see install Outlook 2016.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, enter the following:
Field What to enter... Your Name Enter your first and last name. E-mail Address Enter your email address. Password and Retype Password Enter your password in both fields.
- Click Next.
- Once Outlook is done configuring your account, click Finish
Note: If you have more than one profile, you can set Outlook to prompt for a profile.
Show me how
- Set up Outlook email on my iPhone Outlook app
- Set up Outlook email on my Android Outlook app
- Set up email on my iPhone email app
- Set up email on my Android email app
- You can also set up your Outlook automatically, with the Outlook Setup Assistant.
- Alternative Microsoft interface: Add an email alias