Setting Up Atandra T-HUB
Atandra T-HUB is an order management tool to help Quick Shopping Cart® work with QuickBooks®. Once you have purchased and downloaded the Atandra T-HUB integration desktop software, you can configure the tool to work with Quick Shopping Cart and QuickBooks.
To Enable T-HUB in Quick Shopping Cart
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Manage menu, click on Orders, and then click T-HUB Integration.
- Select that you have read and agree to the End User Disclaimer, and then click Next.
- Enter a new user name and password to use when setting up T-HUB. Click Next.
- The Security Key to use when setting up the T-HUB displays.
Be sure to write down your user name, password and security key. You need this information to connect T-HUB to Quick Shopping Cart.
To connect T-HUB with Quick Shopping Cart
To complete T-HUB setup, you must open T-HUB on your computer and enter information provided by Quick Shopping Cart.
- Open your T-HUB application.
- Select Add Online Store.
- In the Store type menu, select Quick Shopping Cart.
- For Web Service URL, enter the URL specified in your Quick Shopping Cart.
- For User Name, enter the login you created in your Quick Shopping Cart.
- For Password, enter the password you created in your Quick Shopping Cart.
- For Security Key, enter the Security Key specified in your Quick Shopping Cart.
- To test the connection, click Test Store Connection.
- If successful, a message displays confirming T-HUB has connected to the cart.
- Complete the Company Information, Order Download Settings and Store Sync Settings fields to customize your settings.
- Click Save & Close.
Note: Existing T-HUB owners need to update T-HUB software to enable the Quick Shopping Cart or Custom Cart-Direct option in the application.
Visit Atandra.com for more installation information.