Specifying an Email Address for the CGI Form-Mailer
To use our CGI form-mailer, you must specify an email address where you want the contents of your form sent.
Note: This article applies only to Linux Shared Hosting accounts.
To Specify the Email Address for the Form-Mailer
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Tools section of the Hosting Control Panel, click the Form Mail icon.
- In the Forms Email Address section, type the email address you want to use with your form-mailer.
- Click Continue.
- Verify that this is the address you want to use with your form-mailer, and click Update.