Windows PC: Install Skype for Business (Lync)
Before you install Skype for Business (previously Lync) on your Windows computer, you must check to see that it's not already installed. Go to the Start menu and select either Microsoft Office 2013 (for Windows 7) or Office 365 (for Windows 8) and look for the Skype for Business icon. If Skype for Business is already installed, you're all set! Otherwise, follow the directions below.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Download Office.
- Scroll down and click Install under Install the latest version of Office. This will install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, Outlook, Skype for Business, InfoPath, OneDrive for Business.
- Mac: Install Skype for Business (Lync)
- iPhone & Android: Install Skype for Business (Lync)
- Download and install Microsoft Office applications
- Use our checklist for setting up your O365 Premium Security plan
- Use our checklist for setting up your O365 Business Premium plan