Installér Microsoft SQL Server Express
Microsoft SQL Server is not installed by default on your Windows Server. Most users opt to install and use the free version, Microsoft SQL Server Express.
- Etabler forbindelse til din Windows server via Fjernskrivebord.
- Download your desired SQL Server Express version.
- Once downloaded, run the installation file.
- Follow the steps provided by the installation file. If you’re unsure of which options to select, contact your server administrator for assistance.
- Plesk users will require additional configuration steps after installation. Please refer to the Official Plesk Support Site.
- If you're a Self Managed customer and don't want to install Server SQL yourself, our Hosting Services can do that for you.
- If you're a Fully Managed customer and don't want to install Server SQL yourself, submit a server support ticket to have this done for you free of charge.
- If you have questions about SQL Server, please refer to the Official Microsoft SQL Server documentation.