Change my PHP version
To change the PHP version for your Managed WordPress website, follow these instructions:
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Next to the Managed WordPress account you want to use, click on Manage.
- In the Settings section, next to PHP version click on Change.
- Select the PHP version from the drop-down list.
- In the field provided type 'update' to confirm.
- Click on Save Changes.
- You can verify that your site is now running on the correct version of PHP by using a phpinfo file.